Sureflap Microchip Pet Door
- Prevents intruder animals entering your home
- Selective entry – any animal can exit
- Up to 12 months battery life (4xAA batteries – not included)
- Works with all common identification microchips* & RFID collar tags (not included) - Compatibility Checker
- Simple one button programming
- Can be installed into doors, windows and walls
- Stores up to 32 pet identities in memory
- Manual lock to stop your cat leaving or entering the house
- Low battery indicator light
HOW IT WORKS
When a registered pet approaches the cat door from the outside, it scans and recognises their identification microchip or collar tag, only unlocking for them. This prevents intruder animals entering the home, creating a secure environment for your cat.
Flap Opening 178mm (W) x 170mm (H) This dimension is the smallest area of the cat flap that your cat will have to enter.
Tunnel depth 70mm Depth of the inside tunnel of the cat door.
External frame dimension 262mm (W) x 281mm (H) Size of external car door frame
1 x Microchip Cat Flap, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Pack of Screws (Batteries not included)