All Four Paws Comfy Cone Tan
All Four Paws Comfy Cone Tan by Comfy Cone
Redesigned comfy cone that comes with stays!
Now you can do something nice for man’s best friend with the Comfy Cone, a healing halo of love! The Comfy Cone e-collar, the soft cone shaped e-collar for dogs and cats, has many ways to help!
The Comfy Cone
- is made of nylon fabric laminated onto 1/2 inch foam which is soft and yielding while being very sturdy and protective
- veterinary tested and approved
- has elastic loops to thread the pets own collar through to keep the e-collar secure in place and keeping it from being pulled off or from falling off
- allows your pet to eat and drink in comfort, or collar can be folded back when eating and drinking or when checking wounds and irritations
- conforms to any shape your pet passes through
- uses Velcro closures and tabs which adjust to many sizes and opens so you do not have to put pet’s head directly through e collar.
- is reversible so you can change colour on the outside or change if one side gets to dirty
- is both water resistant and repellent and is easy to wipe clean and dry
- folds flat for easy storage
- has unique reflective binding to help protect you and your pet while going outside at night for walks and bathroom breaks
- is more eco friendly than the plastic e-collar!
- you can even have fun with the reversible e-collar, by personalising and decorating it with waterproof markers.
- comes in two colours - black and tan
Buying the correct size e-collar is extremely important in order to give your pet the best protection to heal. All Four Paws has sized The Comfy Cone around the neck in inches and centimetres and in inches measured from neck to snout. The best way to make sure that your pet can not pull the collar off is to thread their collar or a strip of gauze thru the elastic loops on the neck end of "The Comfy Cone" This also helps if you need a larger size because of the neck to snout measurement but the neck is to loose.
The most important measurement in selecting the correct size is neck to snout. The collar needs to come past the nose or dogs and cats can reach many parts of their bodies. Another interesting reason for the collar to go past the nose is that it acts like blinders. According to numerous vets the concept that dogs and cats need to use their peripheral vision is false, if they can't see it they don't know it's there. The clear plastic e-collars can frustrate your pet even more since they think they can see something but the more they try to see what it is the more anxious they become. With The Comfy Cone your pet feels like it is in their own little space which helps them to relax and rest so they can heal faster.
It is extremely important to supervise your pet when using The Comfy Cone or any e-collar for the first time. You need to see how your pet reacts to an e-collar and more importantly that you have selected the correct size. Picking the correct size for your pet is crucial for the Comfy Cone to work. The Comfy Cone must go past your pet's nose or they will be able to reach the area that needs protection. As a responsible pet owner, never leave The Comfy Cone folded back if you are not there to supervise. Keep in mind all pets react differently to e-collars, so please keep an eye on your pet as much as you can.
|Size||Neck Size (cm)||Neck to snout (cm)|
|XS||25 - 31||11|
|S||25.5 - 35.7||14|
|M||30.5 - 38.1||20|
|L||35.6 - 55.9||25|
|XL||53 - 63.5||30|
|XXL||51 - 70||36.5|
New comfy cone with stays